RV camper motorhome - San Diego county

Started by born2print, August 06, 2021, 03:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

SOLD 8/9/21 - Thank you for your interest.

RV / mini home

1988 Jamboree M-T26, 26' - sleeps 6.
Clean title.
E350 / 460ci Ford / Automatic with overdrive
Original owner! Only 41,250 miles!
Runs great, everything works, all maintenance records.
Doug Thorley headers, Billstein shocks with rear axle air bags, low miles on new BFG tires including the spare, new roof A/C, new carb, huge auxiliary fuel tank, MAINTAINED.
5K Onan gas generator with 372 hours that starts-right-up and purrs like a kitten.
Included are basic cookery and some gear and tools.
Current smog done 8/3/21 and paperwork in hand.

$6,400 cash.

PM me if interested

#rv #camper #motor home #motothome #class c #tiny house
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Possum

That would be good for DCS. He could travel the country, picking up odd jobs while getting rid of sales pukes, blood sausages and other detritus.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DigiCorn

Quote from: Possum on August 08, 2021, 03:09:28 PM
That would be good for DCS. He could travel the country, picking up odd jobs while getting rid of sales pukes, blood sausages and other detritus.
While dressed as a clown. With a broken arm.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Quote from: DigiCorn on August 07, 2021, 12:14:09 AM
Is it yours?
Well, sort of... I took a deposit last night, transaction to be completed this afternoon, so yes at this moment, no by tonight.

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

Is it this one?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

born2print

:rotf: Mine smelled better I reckon.
btw,
SOLD!!!

Tracy

born2print

NOT AT THESE PRICES!!! ARE YOU NUTS?!
actually yes, when the prices come back down to Earth, we may get a used 18' trailer.
Cheaper and a lot less to maintain - no motor, drivetrain, smog, etc...
A little less convenient though.

Tracy

My in-laws went from motor home to trailer
they are really nice inside! they don't camp anymore now.
I guess back in the day they had little trailers on their motorcycles!

DigiCorn

I told my wife about this, and now she's mad I didn't buy it. We do want a pop-up trailer, but we need to get a trailer hitch welded on to our Pilot.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

Not your fault! It sold quicker than you could have flown here!
Popups are neat, they are on my radar as an alternative to 18' hard trailer.
Totally different... but look at the view! There's basically no walls!
Also, could tow with any vehicle, not just my cowboy cadillac.

Tracy

Tracy

trailers are expensive!
I was looking at them, even a small one is expensive
maybe I will rent one some day