Rotating page other than 90 degrees

Started by Aaron, August 11, 2009, 08:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

I know I remember something about this from school in Rochester but I can't seem to find it. I have a project that I need to just barely rotate on the press sheet about 5-10 degrees. Isn't there a way to do this in Prinergy?
Prinergy 6.1, UpFront, Magnus Quantum 400 , Epson 9880, Insite 7.0, Sonora

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

DCurry

Not sure if you can do it directly in Prinergy, but if you can't then you could do it in your Preps template.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Aaron

I couldn't find it there either. Where is it?

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Aaron

Nevermind... Just had a DOH moment, I must have looked past it about 50 times. Thanks DCurry.

Stiv

I do not know if this pertains to Prinergy, but in Rampage you need to impose in Preps with the fat PDF/EPS and not the FPO.

Aaron

It worked with the FPO. Thanks though Stlv. I just couldn't remember where the damn rotate was.

frailer

Quote from: Aaron on August 11, 2009, 09:07:35 AMI just couldn't remember where.....

...my problem in PREPS quite often.     :laugh:

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

tapdn

There's a blonde girl here who doesn't do keystroke shortcuts. Trying to teach her Preps I couldn't find anything under the menus!
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Aaron

Quote from: tapdn on August 12, 2009, 06:30:53 AMThere's a blonde girl here who doesn't do keystroke shortcuts. Trying to teach her Preps I couldn't find anything under the menus!

haha. Yeah I know what you mean. errr about the shortcut thing that is... :)

frailer

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.