1 color job - 2 linescreens on 1 plate?

Started by DCurry, June 17, 2009, 08:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCurry

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 18, 2009, 06:54:41 AMHahahahahaha, excellent. Then, if you don't have time... I'm dead over here and going crazy!

Yeah, we're pretty dead, too. Just had another layoff - 1 pressman (very good one, too -- could run any press in the shop), 1 press helper, and our delivery driver.

Besides, if I were to hand off the file for someone else to do the work, what does that say about me? I pride myself on figuring stuff out on my own (or at least with the occasional help from this board!)
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: DCurry on June 18, 2009, 07:30:05 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 18, 2009, 06:54:41 AMHahahahahaha, excellent. Then, if you don't have time... I'm dead over here and going crazy!

Yeah, we're pretty dead, too. Just had another layoff - 1 pressman (very good one, too -- could run any press in the shop), 1 press helper, and our delivery driver.

Besides, if I were to hand off the file for someone else to do the work, what does that say about me? I pride myself on figuring stuff out on my own (or at least with the occasional help from this board!)

And so you should. BUT, if you need anything let me know. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian