Always looking...part time Toronto Canada

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, October 28, 2007, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattbeals

Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

gnubler

Quote from: mattbeals on December 09, 2008, 09:37:17 PMAnyone here in Phoenix, AZ?

Wrong thread, Beels. This is about Toronto, Canada - different country.

But yeah, I'm in the "Phoenix area". What may I help you with?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Prolly wants to know where he can get a good taco.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: G_Town on December 10, 2008, 01:49:20 PMProlly wants to know where he can get a good taco.

Gnub would only know where the good sausage is though..   :huh:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on December 10, 2008, 01:54:23 PM
Quote from: G_Town on December 10, 2008, 01:49:20 PMProlly wants to know where he can get a good taco.

Gnub would only know where the good sausage is though..   :huh:

Blood sausages, yeah. But I know all about tacos, burritos. Ask away.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

mattbeals

Well  now I'm over by Central Park here in New York.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

He's Superman, I think. Can we put a tracker on this guy? We need to know where he is at all times.

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on December 10, 2008, 07:27:33 PMHe's Superman, I think. Can we put a tracker on this guy? We need to know where he is at all times.

Silly they have tried that before but he flies at damn near the speed of light, no technology exists to track something that fast.

:rolleyes:

amazingprint.com

Thanks for the morning chuckle. Warmed up after a chilly Toronto morning.  :laugh: