Calendar work

Started by frailer, June 17, 2012, 05:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

I've found the easiest way to deal with Calendar work is to let a co-worker do it. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on June 28, 2012, 05:40:24 PMI've found the easiest way to deal with Calendar work is to let a co-worker do it. :laugh:

That idea also has merit.    :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

We have a girl here that does calendars. I work on jobs for the web press. We don't do calendars on the web presses.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on June 28, 2012, 07:08:42 PMWe have a girl here that does calendars. I work on jobs for the web press. We don't do calendars on the web presses.

'Girl' and 'calendar' in the same sentence...  :undecided:  How is that job going David?   :evil:  PDF proofs for sign-off by selected members?    :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

DigitalCrapShoveler

I also await in angst for my proof. How DARE you insinuate my opinion would not be a very valid argument that Hef himself would be proud of. It's what the people want, Dave. It's what I want, Dave. It's what you want, Dave. It's what we all want, Dave. It's... again, what I what, Dave. Hef would want it, Dave. Go with Christ.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 28, 2012, 09:18:09 PMI also await in angst for my proof. How DARE you insinuate my opinion would not be a very valid argument that Hef himself would be proud of. It's what the people want, Dave. It's what I want, Dave. It's what you want, Dave. It's what we all want, Dave. It's... again, what I what, Dave. Hef would want it, Dave. Go with Christ.

:lmao:

And...

ditto.

DigitalCrapShoveler

And now Joe wants it, Dave. It's win-win for everyone all the way up the ladder, Dave. I mean, Sheeeeiiit negro... we're like practically neighbors. Bumpin' state sides... borders.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 28, 2012, 09:48:39 PMAnd now Joe wants it, Dave. It's win-win for everyone all the way up the ladder, Dave. I mean, Sheeeeiiit negro... we're like practically neighbors. Bumpin' state sides... borders.

And I have a deep love of Texan music, and Texan musos.    :wink:   Will that help?  youston will attest.   :cheesy:
.... oh, wait; Texan prepressers too, honest. 

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 28, 2012, 09:48:39 PMAnd now Joe wants it, Dave. It's win-win for everyone all the way up the ladder, Dave. I mean, Sheeeeiiit negro... we're like practically neighbors. Bumpin' state sides... borders.

I just want to check out the print quality. I swear. :dev2:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on June 28, 2012, 09:54:27 PM

The font, the kerning, the leading, the halftone manipulation, the finishing, the bindery work... the end product ejaculated from the time enriched technique of superior craftsmanship and persistence.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 28, 2012, 10:00:26 PM

The font, the kerning, the leading, the halftone manipulation, the finishing, the bindery work... the end product ejaculated from the time enriched technique of superior craftsmanship and persistence.

Getting late in the evening there DCS?   I sense a certain fragmentation of the thought processes. Here? A nice crisp Friday afternoon. Outa here soon... :walker:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: frailer on June 28, 2012, 10:18:43 PM

Getting late in the evening there DCS?   I sense a certain fragmentation of the thought processes. Here? A nice crisp Friday afternoon. Outa here soon... :walker:

Too kind. :tongue:

It's Friday here in 30 minutes. I'm finally outta here.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

It's pretty crisp here too...like burnt to a crisp. :hot2:

frailer

Quote from: Joe on June 28, 2012, 10:31:55 PM

It's pretty crisp here too...like burnt to a crisp. :hot2:

:laugh:

Cool/crisp here.  Virgin Blue 737 just left that track in the cloud.

youston

Quote from: frailer on June 28, 2012, 09:53:10 PM

And I have a deep love of Texan music, and Texan musos.    :wink:   Will that help?  youston will attest.   :cheesy:
.... oh, wait; Texan prepressers too, honest.

Wait, there's a test?!?