HELP NEED 50" Trillian plates

Started by G_Town, June 28, 2012, 09:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

Anyone using 43.125 x 50.5 trillain plates that could spare a box or two? Kodak ran us out and now we are going to go down in the morning on two presses.

Naturally you will be compensated handsomely.

Shoot me a PM if anyone can help out.

Thanks

Joe

Nothing that size but it pretty much confirms why we are switching to another plate manufacturer.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

All I have are Heidi 102's and 105's, sorry
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DCurry

Can't you take 2 smaller plates and duct tape them or staple them together?
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

t-pat

lulz, we got this :

Guys,
  It was brought to my attention that one of my former colleagues at Pitman/Agfa has been spreading unfounded rumors that Kodak will be having issues supplying plate material, to the point of having to install an Agfa plate processor as a back-up. While it is easy to spin propaganda like this as Kodak works through its bankruptcy they are simply false accusations.  Currently Kodak has more Trillian stock than it has had in the last 2 years.  [supplier] continues to inventory plenty of stock for [my company] as well and has had zero problems receiving our monthly plate orders on time from Kodak. Year to date we have not had a single back order on plates to [my company]. While I am disappointed this is the strategy Agfa has chosen to use it does not surprise me. If anyone one has any questions or concerns please let me know. I try hard to bring you the best products with the best value for your business and will do whatever it takes to help [my company] to continue to grow in the future.

Regards,

xxxx
Account Manager
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait