Recent

Author Topic: Merge CMY into K  (Read 12681 times)

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14.
Re: Merge CMY into K
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »
I'll be goddamned, you're right. Worked like a charm.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 10:29:31 PM »
That is the weird thing. There is no transparency yet doing that works.
Mac OS 11.5.2 Big Sur | Prinergy 9.0.1.125 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 | TWO Fuji CTP Units

I'm Sorry I Hurt Your Feelings When I Said You Were Stupid. I Honestly Thought You Already Knew

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Mighty Joe's Son
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14.
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 11:16:02 PM »
THinking outside the box that shouldn't be there... good job, Joe. :huh:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline Greg_Firestone

• OneVision Software
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 08:50:37 AM »
Hi Dan,

Thanks for uploading. FixMyPrintFile fixed it correctly.

The table is a grouped object and is part of a transparency group. The blending colorspace of the transparency group is RGB.

Greg

Offline Joe

• Master of Nothing
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Warlord
    • B4Print.com
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 10:32:24 AM »
Probably a Word or Excel doc imported into Indy.
Mac OS 11.5.2 Big Sur | Prinergy 9.0.1.125 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 | TWO Fuji CTP Units

I'm Sorry I Hurt Your Feelings When I Said You Were Stupid. I Honestly Thought You Already Knew

Offline PrepressN00b

• Packz
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 06:34:35 PM »
Use the prepress module (If you have the PDF update). In there you can use the inks tab to remap colors to any separation.
Peter Kincaid
Hybrid Software

Offline mattbeals

• Just a dude
    • Matt Beals
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2012, 02:11:16 AM »
As Joe said it had to do with transparency. Specifically that the blend space was RGB. Once the transparency was removed or you use a fixup on that page to set the blend space to device gray you are good to go. But it was the blend space. All you need to do is to run an inventory report from the preflight module. It'll tell you almost everything you want to know.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.