Adobe excitement – Not

Started by Possum, January 08, 2013, 08:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Yes. Like the time an ex-bf angrily asked me if I installed a virus on his laptop during the 3 minutes I looked at a Word document on it.  :laugh:  Because he was always bombarded with self-induced spam and got infected due to ignorance.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Possum

Sure, the only time that computer was used for something other than pron, it got a virus.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Possum on January 15, 2013, 10:00:33 AMSure, the only time that computer was used for something other than pron, it got a virus.

WTF IS PRON?

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

t-pat

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on January 15, 2013, 05:21:50 PM
Quote from: Possum on January 15, 2013, 10:00:33 AMSure, the only time that computer was used for something other than pron, it got a virus.

WTF IS PRON?

this is a prawn...

vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

t-pat

vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

gnubler

David

Livin' la Vida Loca