Prepress Operator Wanted. Fairfield NJ

Started by Farabomb, February 27, 2013, 01:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

No offense but no Fing way I'd move to Jersey, and not just the usual reasons. :homer:

ratintrap

gnubler

Quote from: G_Town on March 02, 2013, 11:32:00 AMNo offense but no Fing way I'd move to Jersey, and not just the usual reasons. :homer:

Corrupt nanny state, perhaps? I heard it stinks. I was born there and I often wonder if I had grown up there, would I be a wigger or an orange?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: ratintrap on March 02, 2013, 03:03:51 PM
Quote from: gnubler on March 01, 2013, 11:48:39 PM
Quote from: david on March 01, 2013, 12:45:16 PMI'm wearing one now...

In Texas? I smell a rat!

Sorry about that.  :embarrassed:

It's cool. You and Willard are allright. We rodents stick together.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Quote from: t-pat on March 01, 2013, 12:10:04 PMcan I dress like this in the interview?

I came in today and the office was 59 degrees so it's not the worst idea.

Yea Jersey sucks mainly because of the nanny state and a fair amount of the inhabitants. That's why I moved into the woods. There is less of a concentration of undesirables up here.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job