Printing In A Box

Started by EliteColorPrinting, June 09, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliteColorPrinting

Hey guys, I'm new on the forum here as far as posting, I usually just lurk around reading posts on software, pre press tips etc.

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of or tried http://www.printinginabox.com for your printing website? We have had trouble finding a good print solution for our website and was wondering if this would be a good option to look at?

Joe

No experience with that but welcome to the forum.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

weird, an online printer looking for web storefront software.

hmmm
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Possum

Maybe he just doesn't like what he's got now and he's looking elsewhere.
Or, you know, it could be the other.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Slappy

I'd looked at them when we were searching for an alternative to the anemic PrintersPresence offerings, but never got in touch or found any feedback. Be curious to hear if anybody else has checked them out though.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

EliteColorPrinting

Well the issues with my site are with the aspects of it that aren't designed specifically for printing such as quantity options, handling of artwork, built in preflight software, design studio etc.

They seem to have all of that built into the software.  Right now I am using open cart.

Also with the Hub license on their site I could give my brokers websites underneath me as well.  This shows what I am referring to with the Hub License.
http://www.printinginabox.com/pricing/

EliteColorPrinting

Anyone else happen to know anything about it?

Joe

Sorry. Never used it and I don't remember much discussion around here about it.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

amywatson

Hello All,

Greetings for the Upcoming festival as Christmas Eve & New Year... !!!

About printing software, design studio, storefront then I would like to introduce DesignNBuy which is a reputed venture in web-to-print technology. They provide different printing software solution and services in multiple eCommerce platforms such as Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, nopCommerce and PrestaShop.

To know more about benefits of printing industry, customers and production team then you can refer: web-to-print – Introduction and Definition?

Thanks.
Design'N'Buy - Enabling Print Business on the Web

Possum

Oh, another one. Well, at least we're keeping all the spam in one post.

Ear

The first guy had a better English translator than the last one.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Slappy

Yeah, and I know it's all the rage with the kids, but a Tumblr page for your company website??  :lmao:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

born2print

Better than Tinder I guess  :shrug:
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Mikie

aww man, I was really wanting to give a company that randomly posts on a forum some money.. oh well. Glad you guys were here or I would have fallen for their "charm".  A revisited year and a half old post to boot, dude needs answers!!!!

:sarcasm:

Possum

The company's probably "reorganized" under a couple other names since then.