creating pdf with fillable forms

Started by wonderings, August 25, 2015, 08:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderings

I need to convert an invoice/work order form for a client to a pdf that has fillable fields. I used the create form feature in Acrobat DC which worked amazingly well, just a few minor tweaks to some boxes. My question is, can I somehow universally change all the the fields font size to a different size without having to go through them one by one? (there are about 70+)

Slappy

Universally? Not really. I did this once a LONG time ago & thought you could Shift-Select a bunch & change the Properties on them in the Forms Editor through Acrobat. That may have changed in recent versions however.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Ear

Indeed. Creating forms in Acrobat reminds you that the various Adobe product teams do not collaborate. :banghead:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

wonderings

Well I did find a solution and it is very easy. When you create a form in Acrobat DC, it lists all the fields in a side bar. You can select them all there and universally change the font and font size with ease there. I had never done forms before, but this is very very very easy when you have the form designed already. Acrobat DC did an amazing job at detecting everything, just a few minor tweaks.