Your company's website

Started by gnubler, August 17, 2010, 11:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on August 30, 2010, 12:18:14 PMgoogle satellite.

Or just DigiSig himself spewing out every facet of his private life to a forum full of strangers?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Yes but Google satellite sounds much more sinister.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

I think Mother Google's Hoverbot sounds even more evil.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ratintrap

Quote from: gnubler on August 30, 2010, 02:49:27 PMI think Mother Google's Hoverbot sounds even more evil.

I think it sounds quaint. Does Mother Google look like this . . .

?

gnubler

She looks like she's downloading pron.

Captain_Type

Quote from: gnubler on August 27, 2010, 10:51:03 PMI think Tears For Fears had a similar video where they beat/smashed stuff to show the power of their emotion.

The bottom line is we're all pink inside. Peace out.
Copycats.

Esko Automation Engine 23
ArtPro+ 23
Javelin Imagesetter

Captain_Type

Quote from: Joe on August 27, 2010, 11:45:42 PM
Quote from: gnubler on August 27, 2010, 10:51:03 PMI think Tears For Fears had a similar video where they beat/smashed stuff to show the power of their emotion.

The bottom line is we're all pink inside. Peace out.

Not me. I'm Reflex Blue.
Joe got Tangled up in Blue long ago.
 :cheesy:
ArtPro+ 23
Javelin Imagesetter

Captain_Type

Quote from: gnubler on August 28, 2010, 12:24:16 AMhomebrewing season is coming up
Are you going to the GABF, Gnubler?
ArtPro+ 23
Javelin Imagesetter

gnubler

I doubt it. I avoid crowded places. I'm a closet drinker.