born2print

Is anyone running Quark on Big Sur?
If so, what version would that be?
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

David

quark 2023, if you're into pain.

64 bit

Got Big Sur with Quark 8, don't work cause it's 32 bit, I know, I'm a sad panda. 

:lmao:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Skryber

I didn't know Quark was still around.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

born2print

Thanks David, not really into that kind of pain, but I reckon we should not give up functionality so 2023 it is
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Skryber on May 19, 2023, 03:19:19 PMI didn't know Quark was still around.
The news of its demise was greatly exaggerated.

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

David

QuoteI have a QuarkXPress subscription license, can I get QuarkXPress 2023? And how do I install it?
Yes you can! If you have an active subscription license you can download the QuarkXPress 2023 installer directly from https://www.quark.com/support/installers/
Please note an Admin user login may be required to execute the upgrade for multi-user or office environment users.
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: David on May 19, 2023, 03:30:09 PM
Quote from: Skryber on May 19, 2023, 03:19:19 PMI didn't know Quark was still around
Quark for sale
I clicked that link. It was worse than a rickroll. I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Possum

Maybe what the guy was selling was a different kind of quark.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

whamboozeled

Quote from: born2print on May 19, 2023, 03:05:33 PMIs anyone running Quark on Big Sur?

I have Quark 2021 running on Big Sur

madbugger

I have Quark 4.1 on a G5 with OS 10.6 Snow Leopard.

Dunno if it still works, haven't looked at it in about 12 yrs
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

Tracy

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: whamboozeled on May 24, 2023, 10:41:26 AM
Quote from: born2print on May 19, 2023, 03:05:33 PMIs anyone running Quark on Big Sur?

I have Quark 2021 running on Big Sur
Me too, unfortunately