Looking into a RISO for short run envelopes

Started by delooch, June 10, 2010, 04:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotmetal

Uh-oh, look at the time, what am I doing here this late when I could be sleeping. See you guys later.

After all, I'm... old...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

Joe

Me too but I've got almost 2 hours to go. :cry:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Lots of crying going on in this forum. Nostalgia must do that to people.

So who else wore jelly shoes in 1983. Anyone?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DCurry

Quote from: gnubler on June 10, 2010, 11:37:31 PMLots of crying going on in this forum. Nostalgia must do that to people.

So who else wore jelly shoes in 1983. Anyone?

I didn't wear them, but I did wear Jams shorts. Actually, they were too expensive so my mom made me shorts that looked just like them. People knew, though. I also had generic Vans. The dead giveaway was there was no black pinstripe around the edge.

Funny thing is it pissed me off at the time, but now I avoid buying brand-name clothes and shoes unless they are dirt-cheap because I could care less what the label says as long as it looks good (or even mediocre).
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

LoganBlade

Any one try or heard anything positive about these.

http://www.printpsi.com/laser_mail_envelope_printers.htm

I see them in the magazines and they seem like a potential money saver. Just not sure of the price.
"dyslexics have more fnu"