Numbering

Started by Stiv, August 06, 2010, 09:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delooch

thought you said "prematurely GAY" - at 45???

DigiCorn

I had to go back and make sure I didn't make a typo. No slander / libel from me. I added onto that post, so go back and read it again.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Ray...Joe...so many new names to keep track of! Whatever happened to Ken, Cody, and Lily? :confused:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

delooch

our RM dudes come out of Visalia. they've taken over the fresno market in the past few years, chasing ikon out of most places, they have been really agressive.  we got all of our machines on a cost-per copy with no charge supplies and service. our click rates are very low, i dont see how they are making any money..

youston

Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on August 06, 2010, 11:13:12 AMI had to go back and make sure I didn't make a typo. No slander / libel from me. I added onto that post, so go back and read it again.

Good grief, who has the time for THAT?!?

delooch

back on topic though.. ive been using inD this way for the majority of our custom/vdp jobs.  ive got my methods of getting what i have to done, but at times i feel like a mathmatitian trying to figure out multiple-ups. 

anyone know of any CHEAP solutions for numbering?

Lumpy

Quote from: delooch on August 06, 2010, 11:21:53 AMback on topic though.. ive been using inD this way for the majority of our custom/vdp jobs.  ive got my methods of getting what i have to done, but at times i feel like a mathmatitian trying to figure out multiple-ups. 

Crayons?
Son you better watch your back when a poor man gets the blues.

gnubler

Quote from: youston on August 06, 2010, 11:18:51 AM
Quote from: digital@sig-1.com on August 06, 2010, 11:13:12 AMI had to go back and make sure I didn't make a typo. No slander / libel from me. I added onto that post, so go back and read it again.

Good grief, who has the time for THAT?!?

Um, I do. In fact, every night when I get home I make a pot of tea and go back to RE-read all of his posts just in case I missed something or anything was edited. I'm making a very important list.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

delooch

Quote from: Lumpy on August 06, 2010, 11:24:36 AM
Quote from: delooch on August 06, 2010, 11:21:53 AMback on topic though.. ive been using inD this way for the majority of our custom/vdp jobs.  ive got my methods of getting what i have to done, but at times i feel like a mathmatitian trying to figure out multiple-ups. 

Crayons?

possible, not sharp enough though. and the monkey i have to do this stuff has really bad handwriting.

born2print

http://www.stampco.com/category.aspx?categoryID=1293 :shrug:
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on August 06, 2010, 11:24:51 AMI'm making a very important list.
Is it a good list, like Schindler, or a bad list, like Nixon?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

Quote from: delooch on August 06, 2010, 11:21:53 AManyone know of any CHEAP solutions for numbering?
Well, the page number thing in ID works pretty well.

Otherwise, I'd vote for FusionPro. If you get it on special it can be as low as $299, but I think regular price is like $799.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway