Main Menu

QR codes

Started by Laurens, November 22, 2009, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Hey, we both posted tec-it sites? What's up with that?
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

I'm right behind you...         :ninja:
Livin' la Vida Loca

I've got my roller skates today, buddy. :cheesy:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

damn, left mine at home. You'll get away this time...

(insert evil maniacal laugh here)
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

What a handsome looking biz card. Looks so...I dunno, Skynet-ish?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: david on May 13, 2011, 08:18:26 AMdamn, left mine at home. You'll get away this time...

(insert MY evil maniacal laugh here)
fixed.

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on May 06, 2011, 03:14:19 PMI was asked yesterday if we can do barcodes, so it shan't be long before I'll be joining the club.
Just got this request yesterday too. My new task is to create a QR to ad to the back of the owner's new business cards. I used a website to generate a test file - worked perfectly. Now to find out how FusionPro does this...
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Post it here if you do, I also have FP.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Thx. I ain't messin' with it 'til it's time to mess with it.

David

that's the ticket.
I have FusionPro on disk, waiting till the last minute to install.

so excited....     not
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

On disk? I downloaded my install.

David

downloaded, but I burned it to disk because I (meaning them) haven't decided where it's going to be installed (Mac or PC, and where).
Livin' la Vida Loca

And it's always good practice to have a duplicate copy of software even if downloaded.