Adding a 5th color or spot channel

Started by Lumpy, March 11, 2009, 11:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

scosh is abbreviated for scoshi (japanese for little bit)
just fyi :tongue:

Skryber

Quote from: Earendil on March 11, 2009, 01:23:36 PM
Quote from: gnubler on March 11, 2009, 01:20:27 PM
Quote from: Skryber on March 11, 2009, 01:04:32 PM
Quote from: gnubler on March 11, 2009, 01:02:08 PMI'd rather be asked to move it a c*nt hair than to "scootch it that way a little bit".  :death:

Oh yes! A scosh! Is that how to spell it Gnub? How could I forget that one!

I don't know - I always heard it as "scootch". I didn't know it was a real word, but it made me want to kill every CSR who ever said it.

Scootch = RCH
Nudge = BCH

So a scosh is just a normal CH then?

Japanese?? Really? I thought German. -=shrugs=-
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

G_Town

Well this thread has jumped the tracks and is now careening down the mountainside.

Mission accomplished :kiss:

hotmetal

Quote from: G_Town on March 11, 2009, 02:09:26 PMWell this thread has jumped the tracks and is now careening down the mountainside.

Yes, well done, G.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

G_Town

Quote from: hotmetal on March 11, 2009, 04:00:15 PM
Quote from: G_Town on March 11, 2009, 02:09:26 PMWell this thread has jumped the tracks and is now careening down the mountainside.

Yes, well done, G.

It was justified,  I got a thanks guys at that point it's a free for all.

gnubler

Yes. Can you just imagine the lot of us all meeting at a bar some Friday night? Our bar bill would probably be over $500 and the bartenders would hate us all. At least one of us would end up in jail that night.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

My guess would be PB as the first to take a ride in the black and white for indecent exposure followed closely by Youston for spewing anti republican rhetoric and shouting Attica Attica Attica!

hotmetal

Quote from: G_Town on March 11, 2009, 06:39:08 PMMy guess would be PB as the first to take a ride in the black and white for indecent exposure followed closely by Youston for spewing anti republican rhetoric and shouting Attica Attica Attica!

The authorities tend to leave us old guys alone. Especially if I bring my banjo. They never beat up the banjo player.
Hunter S. Thompson

youston

Quote from: G_Town on March 11, 2009, 06:39:08 PMMy guess would be PB as the first to take a ride in the black and white for indecent exposure followed closely by Youston for spewing anti republican rhetoric and shouting Attica Attica Attica!

Ya know, I've never been arrested. I've always suspected that it's not as glamourous as they make it on COPS.

I see it going down somewhat differently. I seriously doubt the bartender would live until last call. The bar would most likely be leveled.

And, of course, it goes without saying that the town would see a rash of ninja and squirrel births about 40 weeks later.

Joe

Quote from: hotmetal on March 11, 2009, 06:42:30 PM

The authorities tend to leave us old guys alone. Especially if I bring my banjo. They never beat up the banjo player.

I want to hear you and frailer do a round of Dueling Banjos.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

gnubler

I've never been arrested either - working on it. While I have visions of it being a grand scene, perhaps a riot, and standing up for something and being tackled and hauled away by a group of pigs, fighting all the while as people fight back for me - you know, like in a movie? No, in reality it'll probably be something like public urination or calling someone a bitch in a parking lot.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

hotmetal

Quote from: gnubler on March 11, 2009, 07:14:26 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 11, 2009, 07:12:10 PMLast years B4Print camping trip.

1st annual B4Print Camping Trip

That has to be Chelle. Yes, yes?

That does look like a camp ground in the Dakotas, come to think of it.
Hunter S. Thompson

Joe