20 years of Photoshop

Started by jezza, February 02, 2010, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Stiv

Quote from: Joe on February 10, 2010, 10:39:02 AM
Quote from: Stiv on February 10, 2010, 06:19:16 AM
Quote from: tapdn on February 07, 2010, 03:43:12 PMWait for me... getting my tackle box now.
:offtopic:
Funny, I always threaten my wife I will quit and open a bait shop.

Can't think of anything more relaxing than selling bait.

True story...I used to work with a guy that thought the same thing and he was wanting to get out of the print business really bad. He built his own store, a convenience store selling bait, tackle, convenience foods, beer, wine, and liquor. Commited suicide within 3 years. :sad:

That would be phase two.

youston

Quote from: tapdn on February 10, 2010, 11:09:57 AM:shocked: shut up!!!

Now, tapd ... that's just censorship, plain and simple.

tapdn

no... that's me freakin over the thought of committing suicide after leaving the prepress rat race (no insult intended Rat)
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: tapdn on February 10, 2010, 01:15:53 PMno... that's me freakin over the thought of committing suicide after leaving the prepress rat race (no insult intended Rat)

Don't worry about it. This dude was screwed up beyond repair before he ever left prepress. He sure didn't commit suicide because he missed prepress. Alcohol, family woes, and business failure did him in.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

youston

Quote from: Joe on February 10, 2010, 01:26:59 PM
Quote from: tapdn on February 10, 2010, 01:15:53 PMno... that's me freakin over the thought of committing suicide after leaving the prepress rat race (no insult intended Rat)

Don't worry about it. This dude was screwed up beyond repair before he ever left prepress. He sure didn't commit suicide because he missed prepress. Alcohol, family woes, and business failure did him in.

Wow, ALL of those issues could have been caused by working in prepress. Now, excuse me while I have a couple of drinks, waterboard my son and stop billing for my time!

Joe

Quote from: youston on February 10, 2010, 01:34:49 PM
Quote from: Joe on February 10, 2010, 01:26:59 PM

Wow, ALL of those issues could have been caused by working in prepress. Now, excuse me while I have a couple of drinks, waterboard my son and stop billing for my time!

As bad as prepress is sometimes, I've never felt like killing myself. Customers yes, me no.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

tapdn

Untreated alcoholism will kill your ass... those other things I ain't sure about :rolleyes:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

youston

Quote from: tapdn on February 10, 2010, 02:43:31 PMUntreated alcoholism will kill your ass... those other things I ain't sure about :rolleyes:

Wow, I thought it was your liver ... live and learn, I guess.

tapdn

Figure of speech, Mr. Dood. Not to be taken literally.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb