Adobe® Photoshop® CS6

Started by Joe, March 22, 2012, 10:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

StrutzinInc

Alright I'm sold. That content aware tool is amazing. That's pretty much the Holy Grail for editing purposes. The blur is also a completely awesome effect.

The interface is one of the best additions to be honest. I don't use Photoshop a WHOLE lot, but every time I did my eyes just started to burn after so long. The darkness is a lot lot easier on the eyes.

mmmm new vector shapes.

Pretty much sold by now I think.

frailer

Yowee... Content Aware Move!    :afro:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

esprintguy

These new features are really amazing. I especially like the Content Aware features. That was also a good overview of the newest version of Photoshop. I'm sure this will be a good buy.

t-pat

Content Aware so far has been really nifty at adding bleed to stuff. Enlarge canvas by .125, select blank area, fill content aware, job done. Blew me away first time I did it.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

gnubler

People keep talking about Content Aware. I have yet to try it.

If prepressers are saying wow it must be useful.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Just tried it on a file and while not perfect I'm sure you can make it work.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

t-pat

making image from no image is rarely perfect.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Farabomb

Yup  but it's a nice tool to have in the toolbox.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

StrutzinInc

I read an article about the new features and I have to agree that content aware is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in a graphics program. It almost takes away the whole idea of being a skillful designer.

Almost....