Markzware Announces The Immediate Release Of Microsoft Publisher To Adobe InDes

Started by jezza, November 30, 2007, 08:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jezza

Easily Convert Microsoft Publisher Documents To Adobe InDesign With PUB2ID v1.5

SANTA ANA, California – November 29, 2007 -- After a very successful beta testing program, Markzware is pleased to announce the exciting worldwide release of Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign (PUB2ID) v1.5.

If you have Microsoft Publisher versions 2002-2007 files, you can now easily convert them into Adobe InDesign CS2 and CS3 documents.

Jessica Herbig, of Allegra USA said of the PUB2ID release, "I use a multi-page MSP document with a few pictures, and lots of text flowing from page-to-page. The original was a PC file, and I opened it on my Mac G5 in InDesign CS2. It was such a fast conversion process and all of the images were automatically linked. The Windows fonts were missing, which was a quick fix. It worked great, and what would have taken hours to retype and set text, now would only take about 15 minutes to format. Thanks! Great work!"

"This is an exciting time for Markzware. PUB2ID is a product that gives customers the power to convert Microsoft Publisher files to Adobe InDesign. With Adobe InDesign as a broadly accepted industry standard, this latest conversion tool enables the creation and re-purposing of content, thus saving a lot of time." according to Mary Gay Marchese, public relations director of Markzware.

Pricing and Availability:

PUB2ID is available for immediate download or on CD-ROM, starting at $199 MSRP. For more information please visit http://www.markzware.com/pub2id/

About Markzware:
Markzware, a privately held company based in Santa Ana, California, is a leading developer of quality assurance, data conversion and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing, publishing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, is the company's headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.

2007 Markzware. All rights reserved. Covered by U.S. Patent # 5,963,64
one sick prepress mofo

almaink

OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers