Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Easy, breezy, beautiful covergirl
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

99% of the d/l links are now on Hotfile so I have to wait in between downloads. Seems like there used to be 2-3 d/l links provided. What happened to Rapidshare?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Skryber

Sucks that everything is Hotfile only. All that time spent DLing that stuff and it got burnt. Now I have to wait a half hour in between DLs. I hate when they give you something awesome, and then take it away. It was bound to happen. I'm surprised there is still a "free" option.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

gnubler

I know. I was busy "archiving files" last week. Once in a while you'll get an alternate d/l link but it's almost all Hotfile.

Laugh while you can...I'm sure it won't last forever.

DigitalCrapShoveler

My first post of this thread. Told you. Nothing good lasts.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

That's why I d/l as often as I can.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 10, 2011, 12:56:32 PMNice stock photo collection up now of presses and old letterpress cases. Grab it while ya can!

http://www.heroturko.org/stock-images-cd/technology-cd/875809-stock-photo-industrial-offset-typo-print.html

Ya know...that site can kiss my ass. Every time I click the "Free Download" button it takes it me a place to sign up and give them my credit card number. If I want to be aggravated I'll go to work and converse with one of my customers. It's cheaper.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

well, the button click is free, what else do you need?

there's a commercial on TV about how to get your credit score, just go to freecreditscore dot com...
but it will cost you to get the credit scores, it's just the web site that has the word "free" in it's name...
and there was a local company that sold Persian rugs, a sign hanging outside the store said "going out of business". People started to complain that they were "going out of business" for almost 10 years. Found out that the name of the company was GoingOutOfBusiness...

it's all in a name
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Don't click that.  :tongue:

Only click the text links for hotfile, letitbit, or wherever the file is.