Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

Anybody have a simple halftone dot vector? Went looking but didn't find much.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

I have some but they're all artistic and grungy.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

It's just for an idea I have for our folder. Knowing management they will hate it but I want to try.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

delooch

Quote from: Farabomb on March 04, 2011, 10:35:59 AMAnybody have a simple halftone dot vector? Went looking but didn't find much.

you can create a simple halftone effect in illustrator - (Effect > pixelate > color halftone) - apply that to a greyscale gradient, then adjust the radius / document raster effects settings to get the effect you like. Not vector, but usable.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

delooch

Quote from: gnubler on March 04, 2011, 11:32:37 AM:laugh:

trying to combine all the "no-no's" : outlined type, drop shadow, comic sans... etc.

Farabomb

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Did you get the files I sent, F-Bomb?
Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

Yes sir I did. Got caught up playing around with them. They were perfect, Thanks.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Um, that's "Master Sir", dude. Show some respect FFS.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on March 04, 2011, 12:46:38 PMYes sir I did. Got caught up playing around with them. They were perfect, Thanks.

Good, just makin' sure.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

About 1/3 of the file links on Lord of Design are dead or gone. Enjoy it while it lasts.

gnubler

Turko no longer requires you to login to get download links.

delooch

huh?  never ever logged in, nor do i create accounts of any of these places. though i will suck their posts dry like a warez vampire.

Joe

Quote from: delooch on March 08, 2011, 06:18:51 PMhuh?  never ever logged in, nor do i create accounts of any of these places. though i will suck their posts dry like a warez vampire.

They've got your IP address either way so the Feds will still be able to find you. :tapedshut:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.