Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delooch

Quote from: Joe on March 08, 2011, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: delooch on March 08, 2011, 06:18:51 PMhuh?  never ever logged in, nor do i create accounts of any of these places. though i will suck their posts dry like a warez vampire.

They've got your IP address either way so the Feds will still be able to find you. :tapedshut:

they may, but i don't divulge all my secrets...it's all a part of my plan to make you think you know everything about me, only to find out later it's all a fake out.

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

delooch

slightly on the security topic.. everyone has numerous ways from "getting detected" -  i started using this for certain applications.. works, but it slows down your traffic... http://www.torproject.org/

Joe

Quote from: delooch on March 08, 2011, 06:57:25 PMslightly on the security topic.. everyone has numerous ways from "getting detected" -  i started using this for certain applications.. works, but it slows down your traffic... http://www.torproject.org/

Yeah, lots of proxy software out there. It's like trying to run in quick sand. A lot of effort and never really get anywhere.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Turko used to not display d/l links unless you were logged in.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Skryber

Here's another one.

http://www.gfxtra.com

It's a HeroTurko clone....except most of the files are still there.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

gnubler

Nice find. The sickness continues...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Site's page title says it all

"Graphic GFX Sources More Than You Need!"

:laugh: No kidding.

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on March 14, 2011, 11:39:47 AMSite's page title says it all

"Graphic GFX Sources More Than You Need!"

:laugh: No kidding.

It also has heroturko listed as the number one contributor.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Ya, I noticed that. So far the submissions offer up to 4 d/l links so I have several going at once. Nice.

gnubler

Here's another one (unless someone else posted this already)

http://idesignvectors.com/

DigitalCrapShoveler

I've plundered just about all of them. I have about a month and a half of sorting to go through.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I haven't plundered for a few weeks now. The sickness comes and goes. It took me that long just to sort thru the stuff I had plundered during previous weeks.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I set up links at work, then mass DL them at home. The last couple sites, I start form page 1 and go all the way through. Some of these sites have 800 pages or so to go through for vector and raster EACH. I pick what I think I'll need for later, and move on.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler