Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: Chelle on December 18, 2008, 10:15:07 AMWhen you have time. Don't kill anyone to do it. :laugh:

Really, that needs to be the FIRST thing out of your mouth. I suspect he's already killed several people in between home and work.

Chelle

Quote from: youston on December 18, 2008, 10:18:17 AM
Quote from: Chelle on December 18, 2008, 10:15:07 AMWhen you have time. Don't kill anyone to do it. :laugh:

Really, that needs to be the FIRST thing out of your mouth. I suspect he's already killed several people in between home and work.
How about: Don't kill anyone you really don't NEED to kill to do it. :laugh:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

tapdn

"need to kill" takes the fun out of it for him ffs
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Chelle

Good gravy... Kill all the people you WANT while finding the image.

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Chelle

OOH!!!!! That one is perfect!!!!!! Yes... I just wasted  exclamation marks. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Chelle

Foozball

Quote from: gnubler on December 04, 2008, 12:20:44 PMI'm back at the Heroturko treasure chest...TONS of website templates here, including quality Joomla templates...if anyone's interested. Grab them now before they go bye-bye!
Excuse my paranoia, but is there ANY way for website "templates" to be found/checked online, and would the creators of that software/template ask the host of the website about "their" unlicensed software being used???
I'm sure it's my paranoia, but would like to hear someone say it DOESN'T happen. :wink:

Quote from: Chelle on December 17, 2008, 08:50:12 PM1950's, Elvis-ish. They are having an Elvis birthday bash. I am thinking an old '50's style guitar.

And dammit! The Rapid Share site just shut me down... :laugh:
Chelle - did you do a Google image search and filter it down to only the "very large images"? When I did it I got a VERY nice Elvis guitar picture, link is here, it's worth a look just say WOW at the nice photography combined with photoshop work!  :wink:

ratintrap

I was thinking of something like this:

http://www.mcnettcountry.com/images/gretsch_jim_1152x864.jpg

But I guess Elvis didn't really play a guitar like that, I think his guitarist may have though.

That leads me to another question, did Elvis really play guitar or was it just kind of an ornament for him to look good holding?

-Rat

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ratintrap on December 20, 2008, 01:45:08 PMI was thinking of something like this:

http://www.mcnettcountry.com/images/gretsch_jim_1152x864.jpg

But I guess Elvis didn't really play a guitar like that, I think his guitarist may have though.

That leads me to another question, did Elvis really play guitar or was it just kind of an ornament for him to look good holding?

-Rat

Don't you dare talk shit about the King! :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

Quote from: Foozball on December 20, 2008, 01:34:59 PM
Quote from: gnubler on December 04, 2008, 12:20:44 PMI'm back at the Heroturko treasure chest...TONS of website templates here, including quality Joomla templates...if anyone's interested. Grab them now before they go bye-bye!
Excuse my paranoia, but is there ANY way for website "templates" to be found/checked online, and would the creators of that software/template ask the host of the website about "their" unlicensed software being used???
I'm sure it's my paranoia, but would like to hear someone say it DOESN'T happen. :wink:

Quote from: Chelle on December 17, 2008, 08:50:12 PM1950's, Elvis-ish. They are having an Elvis birthday bash. I am thinking an old '50's style guitar.

And dammit! The Rapid Share site just shut me down... :laugh:
Chelle - did you do a Google image search and filter it down to only the "very large images"? When I did it I got a VERY nice Elvis guitar picture, link is here, it's worth a look just say WOW at the nice photography combined with photoshop work!  :wink:
Nice! Thanks, Fooz! I love you guys! Of course it could be the wine talking. :wink:

ratintrap

Sorry DCS, it just never looked like he was really playing in the videos I've seen.

-Rat

DigitalCrapShoveler

I'm messin' with you man. Seriously though, the poor bastard died pinching one off on the can... he's alright in my book. :cool:
Member #285 - Civilian

ratintrap

I did some searching online and according to what I found, he did play guitar but may have faked it on occasion, just for show. Elvis was a great singer and apparently pretty good on the piano from what I've read but any of the cool guitar you hear on his recordings was probably played by Scotty Moore, not Elvis.

-Rat