Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

delooch

http://dezignus.com/category/vector/

some good vectors here. more rapidshare, but they work...

gnubler

Thanks Delooch. I'm a downloading fool again.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, appreciated Big D. I was just starting to get bored with Turko, now you gotta post this!?! Hahahahahahaha, I'm setting up the rig.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

MediaFire is my friend! No waiting, fast downloads.

gnubler

Many of the files I've tried d/l today have been removed for copyright violations. Grab them while you can!

I'm sickly addicted. Must stop.

Foozball

Move FAST to HeroTurko!! (If you're into this kinda stuff, like me!)

gnubler

I'm on it right now. Lookin' for bullshit Easter artwork. Found some. I'm addicted - thanks DCS.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Hey, it's what I do. Lieutenant DCS, Chief Requisitions Officer of the U.S.S. B4P.:ship:

Member #285 - Civilian

Foozball

Quote from: Foozball on April 07, 2009, 12:26:56 PMMove FAST to HeroTurko!! (If you're into this kinda stuff, like me!)

Don't say I didn't warn you!

QuoteSite Closed, Because:
Maintaince mode.
Please check after 10 minutes.

It's been a LONG "10 minutes" ... :angry:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

delooch

crap, i havent been there in a while. so much new content, its going to consume me again. i still havent sorted through the last downloads.. life was so much easier juggling MB's of data, now its GIGs.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Gotta keep up Looch, I miss ONE day there, and I am back-logged. I am still sorting as I go, but I have a SHITLOAD of stuff that I have not had time to even look at. It's gonna be Christmas morning when I finally get around to it.
Member #285 - Civilian

Foozball

This weekend - EASTER - my time to clean up that new 1gig drive - full of my photos, NFL photos, projects, and the ominous, ever expanding Heroturko folder ... :undecided: