Rendering times

Started by frailer, March 14, 2013, 09:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: t-pat on March 18, 2013, 02:23:53 PMI wear welding gloves, a welding coat, full face shield, and hearing protection when using mine. Also a respirator when cutting on the car because I always hit some sort of non-metallic stuff like seam sealer or undercoating that emits nice toxic fumes when burning.

My bf sat on the front porch wearing an Israeli gas mask while he was grinding chile powders last fall.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on March 19, 2013, 08:20:01 AM
Quote from: t-pat on March 18, 2013, 02:23:53 PMI wear welding gloves, a welding coat, full face shield, and hearing protection when using mine. Also a respirator when cutting on the car because I always hit some sort of non-metallic stuff like seam sealer or undercoating that emits nice toxic fumes when burning.

My bf sat on the front porch wearing an Israeli gas mask while he was grinding chile powders last fall.

Pussy.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Just another cock in the henhouse.
Member #285 - Civilian

David

another tool in the tool shed?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Another spare-rib in the mash-per-taters.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: Farabomb on March 19, 2013, 07:36:43 AMWelding gloves also make great BBQ mitts.

haha... you too!    :cool:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

frailer

This ex-USA job I pushed through pretty quickly, as it was right to the wire. But raking over the coals on it now, (I had to attack it with PitStop to properly place some ads, which they'd thrown onto the page from the other side of the room, or while the were surfin' IMDB or summin'). Am thinking now they have stuff under stuff under stuff...
Looking like image-heavy Master Pages possibly, amongst other stuff, where content has been Placed on top. Assuming that XMF has to deal with that in its processes.    :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.