signa to shooter ''workflow''

Started by motormount, March 03, 2021, 11:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motormount

Hi all,

In the printshop i worked a couple of years ago, i used to send the imposed pdf to metadimention from cockpit, then send meta send it to shooter, gave it a last check and send it to our ctp.

Now, there's a small shop who bought a ctp, signa/meta and shooter as ''standalone'' apps, and i'm trying to configure them.

Till now i've managed to send a test job from meta to shooter, creating a ''new'' job, then browsing for the imposed pdf, and then sending it to shooter.

I'd like some help on how to print/export straight from signa to meta and then meta sending a paused tiffb to shooter.

Thanks in advance.

DigiCorn

Sorry. No help from me. I haven't touched Signa since 2004/2005. I'm sure it's improved a lot.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

motormount

No problem,

Everything apart from wages and job opportunities has improved since 2005.