Need a stoesser punch

Started by Farabomb, August 25, 2011, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

With one of my ECRM CATs leaving the punch is leaving with it as well. Problem is I don't have an extra right now. I was told it's a standard punch but the one I have does the pins for the CAT as well as the register for the press in one shot. Wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to punch on 2 different punches but I'd rather not. Hedi 40" speedmaster with a bacher register afaik. I can punch some stock and take a picture. Wondering if anyone has one they are not using or can pint me in the direction of one. Thanks.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

impodave

Hey,

Did you ever find another punch like you posted?? I have a Bacher punch here that's taking up space, but we'll need to check configs and see if this will work for you.

1) What would  you pay for one ??  I'm not going to leverage you too much, we aren't using it now....

2) Where are you located ??  We'd have to work out shipping ...

I can post pics if you want to see it...

<<<<<< Here's my Grandkids once again -- they're growing up way too fast !!    Fuji XMF V6.8.2 Complete, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Epson 7900/EFI XF V4.0, Fuji Dart 4300E, Komori L528 5 color, Komori L429P 4 color,  Heidelberg PM46 2 color, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xante Impressia and a shop full of finishing stuff ...

Farabomb

Well, right now I have a stoesser punch we had modified to the correct specs minority engineered until I have the time to build the table for the ECRM then I have to punch again on a Bacher that we liberated from the shop we used to work at. It's working but the pressman is bitching about side to side register. I think it's from the punching twice. Hopefully I can solve it but if I can't I will keep you in mind. Thanks.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

impodave

Fine business.  Wait a minute -- Don't they ALWAYS have something to bitch about ??   :death:
<<<<<< Here's my Grandkids once again -- they're growing up way too fast !!    Fuji XMF V6.8.2 Complete, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Epson 7900/EFI XF V4.0, Fuji Dart 4300E, Komori L528 5 color, Komori L429P 4 color,  Heidelberg PM46 2 color, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xante Impressia and a shop full of finishing stuff ...

Farabomb

If a pressman isn't complaining you better check their pulse.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job