Fusion Pro in Acrobat

Started by Trish, September 08, 2016, 06:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trish

I know enough about FusionPro to get by and things have been running pretty well up to this point. Yesterday, while doing my usual thing, when I hit compose, acrobat gives me the spinning wheel of death! :death:
I am not finding much in the way of tech support. 
Using Version FusionPro 9.3.6 and Acrobat Pro

Any Help would be appreciated.
Fuji XMF V5, Mac OS Sierra , Adobe CC, QuarkXpress 2017,  Epson SureColor P9000, Epson Surecolor P6000, Dart 4600S, Komori Lithrone 628, Komori SPICA 429, Heidelberg KORD, Xerox 1000, Xerox 1000i, Xante Impressia.

DigiCorn

If you have other Acrobat Plug-Ins, it may be a conflict. I know the order in which you install the plug-ins is very important too, but it's been a few years. I probably posted the answer in another thread. If I can track it down, I'll post the link.

https://www.b4print.com/index.php?topic=8134.msg250542#msg250542

My post says install PItStop first, then other plug-ins. Remove any plug-ins you may not be using.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Trish

Fuji XMF V5, Mac OS Sierra , Adobe CC, QuarkXpress 2017,  Epson SureColor P9000, Epson Surecolor P6000, Dart 4600S, Komori Lithrone 628, Komori SPICA 429, Heidelberg KORD, Xerox 1000, Xerox 1000i, Xante Impressia.