News:

Main Menu

Sierra

Started by Ear, August 11, 2010, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on August 18, 2010, 10:22:34 AM
Quote from: gnubler on August 18, 2010, 09:52:22 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on August 18, 2010, 09:45:32 AM"I don't know, it was just there."

That sounds like something a Sausage would say. Your cat's not a sausage, is she?

No, it's lack of knowledge. She has NO interest in learning or sitting at a computer. I happen to think that's pretty fucking smart.

I do agree. I am leaning more and more in that direction with each waking day.

I want to start collecting knives instead of DVDs.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

I collect knives. I love knives!
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Yeah. Knives and other things. "Tools" :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

I also collect skulls and insect corpses. I have a Sharpie collection to rival that of their manufacturer.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: Joe on August 18, 2010, 10:23:50 AMPlus it frees her up for cake baking time.

:laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.