Main Menu

PageMaker file

Started by DigiCorn, November 20, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Possum

Send them an equally impossible file saying "you're welcome."
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Joe

I felt so cheated when I was able to open the PageMaker file into InDesign CS4 on a Windows PC running Windows Vista! :'(
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

Quote from: Joe on November 21, 2019, 04:08:29 PM
I felt so cheated when I was able to open the PageMaker file into InDesign CS4 on a Windows PC running Windows Vista! :'(

You are in the running for the Golden Rocket Pony just for the effort!

:lmao:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

scottrsimons

Just wondering why, you are calling me and Joe..."November Fools"?  :sarcasm:
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

Quote from: DigiCorn on January 22, 2020, 11:07:26 AM
can someone assist with another ragemaker conversion?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/490vyq9hbmpnp8o/BCs%20Goyette...%201101?dl=0

man this reminds me to install cs4 on one of our old machines for this purpose

Joe

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

after all that, it wasn't even the bc i was looking for...

figures.

thanks again.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

David

gee, I wish I had pagemaker....

:shoots_self: :hangme: :drunk3: :shoots_self:

:vomit:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

No you don't! :banghead:

(Actually just opened it in InDesign CS4.)