Anyone know what this font is?

Started by beck, January 27, 2011, 08:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

There's also a font called F*cker if you ever need something like that.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 02:55:10 PMThere's also a font called F*cker if you ever need something like that.
I've got that font.  :laugh:  Really!
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

I have it at home. I used it once on a boss's personalized notepad.  :evil:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: gnubler on June 27, 2011, 04:16:20 PMI have it at home. I used it once on a boss's personalized notepad.  :evil:

:lmao:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Tracy

Know what font this is?
no luck with what the font

gnubler

Some retro version of Avant Garde from 1942, I believe.  :laugh:

Tracy

gnubler

I was kidding. It looks Avant Garde-ish, but it also looks old.

DigiCorn

Look at the "E"... kind of like Berhard Fashion (aka Tourina) only like upside down somehow...
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Quote from: DigiCorn on July 07, 2011, 11:09:43 AMLook at the "E"... kind of like Berhard Fashion (aka Tourina) only like upside down somehow...
Let me consult my 1928 1923 Type Specimen guide from American Type Foundry...BRB

andyfest

Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Tracy

futura and avante garde is the closest i found
went with avante trying to get out of here

OK guys and gals of B4P...what font is THIS?
This dang font is driving me insane because I used to use this font years ago. It was part of my library and it may still be? :huh:
Seems like it begins with a "D" or something.

HALP.

born2print

Midici and Zaph Chancery are similar...
ITC Galliard Itallic is pretty close too...
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said