Going to Rochester for Prinergy training next week - anyone else?

Started by DCurry, April 13, 2009, 04:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCpwr

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2013, 09:45:51 PMWe try. I've laughed more here with my peers, than I have in the analog world. Today was a good day. They're not all like that, but most of them are. We're all 12 here.

Yes indeed. I have been poking around here since the summer of '09 and there has always been a good mix of business with pleasure. Working in the printing business you just have to have a good laugh when you can get it.  :cheesy:
Having more fun then you can shake a stick at since 1987!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Amen, brother. Some of the other Prepress sites are so goddamn locked down and stuffy, I could never fit in that way. We all help each other, technically and spiritually. You want something fixed? Come here. You want a good laugh, come here.

Glad to have you, sir.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

It's either have a good time and laugh :laugh: or blow your brains out :shoots_self:.

User choice.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

MCpwr

That sounds about right! :lmao:  Well thanks, glad to be had. :smiley:
Having more fun then you can shake a stick at since 1987!

Joe

Quote from: Joe on February 19, 2013, 10:10:03 PMIt's either have a good time and laugh :laugh: or blow your brains out :shoots_self:.

User choice.

I'm at work doing prepress on one monitor and web development on the other. What could make a person happier. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Whooo, that makes perfect sense. I rescind all my f to the ucking with you. Want a peach?
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2013, 10:21:05 PMWhooo, that makes perfect sense. I rescind all my f to the ucking with you. Want a peach?

No! A steak would be nice though.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on February 19, 2013, 10:19:27 PMI'm at work doing prepress on one monitor and web development on the other. What could make a person happier.

I can think of 87 things. Even laying a tarred roof in Phoenix in July would be more fun.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Without use of your arms and legs, dragging a dead hippo carrying a boat anchor with your dick across the Indianapolis 500 sounds more fun.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on February 19, 2013, 11:36:28 PM
Quote from: Joe on February 19, 2013, 10:19:27 PMI'm at work doing prepress on one monitor and web development on the other. What could make a person happier.

I can think of 87 things. Even laying a tarred roof in Phoenix in July would be more fun.

Only 87? :deadhorse:

gnubler

I meant instantly...I could list off 87 things that are more fun that prepress + webdev.

DCS pretty much nailed it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian