Digital printing that "Looks Like Offset"

Started by Lammy, August 07, 2013, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

Well at least with affliction clothes we know the uniform of the douchebag.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Grimace

Quote from: Farabomb on August 09, 2013, 08:12:49 AMWell at least with affliction clothes we know the uniform of the douchebag.

Very similar to the tool, which is Ed Hardy wear.

Skryber

Quote from: Grimace on August 08, 2013, 03:26:49 PMOh boy, i miss that smell from screen printing t-shirts with discharge ink.  :sarcasm:
The ink reacts with the dryer heat and makes a similar ammonia/chlorox smell.
The print is the bleached out look many of the Affliction shirts sport.

Well now you can charge $100 for the shirt. Win!
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Possum

Quote from: Grimace on August 08, 2013, 03:26:49 PMOh boy, i miss that smell from screen printing t-shirts with discharge ink.  :sarcasm:
The ink reacts with the dryer heat and makes a similar ammonia/chlorox smell.
The print is the bleached out look many of the Affliction shirts sport.

There's a certain brand of shirt that, even with normal screen printing, certain colors come out with different smells. It's that fancy new "dye" kick. Different colors even have different smells, all bad.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Farabomb

Nothing is worse than the Axe smell those shirts get after they are worn.

Or you happen to be within 100ft. of a person wearing the brands previously named.

I actually smelled the cologne of someone in the car in front of me on the highway at 75. I do live in Jersey so I guess that's expected.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Skryber

I stopped going to Bourbon Street in Merrionette Park because the bags of douche started to take over. Your eyes would burn. Some buffoon sprayed mace in there once. Cleared the place out. And this place is the size of a Home Depot. It used to be great when it was undiscovered. Now it just sucks.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Farabomb

I think that's part of the reason I live about as far from the Jersey shore as I can get.

I'll take rednecks over dbags any day.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job