SHORT TERM TEEMP WORK IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW!

Started by DigiCorn, June 08, 2010, 10:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Doing a favor for a friend at my old employer, they are in IMMEDIATE need of a temp fill in for the next two-three days (6/9, 6/10). Rampage/Preps/Cs4/Agfa Palladio. Some training if you can get there right now, or I can sort of walk you through a few things as a favor over the phone while on the job. Job is in Rocklin, California and is temp work only - they have no desire to hire anyone on staff.

email me at digital@sig-1.com if serious
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

My old work called me again looking for a temp hire (2-3 weeks). Seems their current prepresser is going on vacation, and the temp guy they trained got arrested on a variety of charges and is looking at some serious time. Anyway, I can't do it, and none of the locals I know can do it, so if you want to take a vacation to California, and get paid, it's available.

PM me for details or info, if interested.

26" Heidelberg, Rampage, EFI Fiery XF
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Look what profession is getting hard to find people?
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

oh yeah

To clarify, they are NOT paying for transportation or lodging; only hourly wages for the job.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: DigiCorn on August 22, 2014, 12:06:36 PMoh yeah

To clarify, they are NOT paying for transportation or lodging; only hourly wages for the job.

Hahaha, forget my P.M.
Member #285 - Civilian

Tracy

I'm looking for someone too, for October
I think there are some Temp agencies that have prepressers

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

I'll bet they can wrangle a PDF like a wildebeest in rut.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Tracy

Not true, what about people who have been layed off from good companies?

DigitalCrapShoveler

They get a job in driving a truck. Seen it many times. Probably working at Knott's Berry Farm or Sea World for Californians, though.
Member #285 - Civilian