News:

Main Menu

Email from Quark

Started by Joe, August 19, 2010, 12:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Remember that girl from Quark at PPS? <Redacted> tore her a new one.

Edit: What the hell is PPS?

Change that in your mind to PPF
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

I think her name was Shelly. That was a golden thread.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

hotmetal

She did fluster easy.

I also ran into her at the Quark Forums about that time. They deleted my login so I went away. (I was typesetter over there)
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

gnubler

Sometimes my internet searches lead me, quite unintentionally but never regretably, to the Quark forums. If I truly wanted to waste my life away I could spend all day reading people's "issues" with the software and the mods' silly, arse-licking suggestions. Sometimes I even come across posts from <Redacted> and other recognizable names and it makes me feel warm inside.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

tapdn

ahhh... the old stroll down memory lane with my morning coffee. Shelly and typesetter- I remember them well! :old:

HM, remember that English dude named Dudley from the Q Forum who was a real old tyme typesetter?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb