Stickers with back printing

Started by Designia(o_O), February 18, 2022, 10:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Designia(o_O)

Just wondering if anyone has any stickers with back printing resources they've used and recommend. We're thinking about selling advertising on the back of some promotional stickahs. I'm googleing the crap out of it but figured I ask around too.
Thanks!

David

Are you asking about printing on the crack & peel side of stickers?
We do stickers here, white crack & peel, clear, decals, window clings etc. 
We haven't done anything on the back of the ones we do yet, that I know of.
I would think it would be easy to do as long as the paper backing is printable and doesn't have anything on it.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

born2print

Many years ago we used to print instructions on the paper backer for temporary tattoos...
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

Designia(o_O)

Quote from: David on February 18, 2022, 10:56:00 AMAre you asking about printing on the crack & peel side of stickers?
We do stickers here, white crack & peel, clear, decals, window clings etc.
We haven't done anything on the back of the ones we do yet, that I know of.
I would think it would be easy to do as long as the paper backing is printable and doesn't have anything on it.

Yes, so promtional stickers for my company that we would then in turn sell advertising on the peel off label backing. Along the lines of a grocery store receipt that prints out with coupons on the back.

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway