Multi-page document > single Postscript files

Started by gnubler, March 18, 2009, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: mattbeals on March 18, 2009, 07:58:12 PMEmail it to me and I'll split it for  you.

Really? Every Wednesday morning around noon and you'll have them back by 2 so I can upload to the server? SCORE.

Can I send you some Publisher files, too? I don't want to deal with them.  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

I'm in on the verge of being out.

Postscript!

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Bugs

Here is the script:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNLU2VqMGN6RTgwTVE9PQ

Hope this helps.
You can do PS, EPS, PDF and JPEG. splits it out to single pages. The only thing is it doesn't have a status bar :angry:, but it works great
Prinergy 7
Bunch of Macs
Some PCs
Advanced PH8 systems
Epsons
Among other Prepress Crap

mattbeals

If this is a regular thing then we'll have to talk. Especially if you want to throw Publisher in the mix.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

gnubler

You have so many numbers I don't even know where to begin. I'll pass, thanks.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

mattbeals

Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

gnubler

Adriano (and others) - thank you. I think the save as EPS method is going to work. While I'm not able to size down the page to fit on 8.5x11 I am getting small file sizes. This is going to save me from a monotonous routine every week.

I tried the script. I had to rename it to .js for it to work in CS1. When I tried to run it, I got an error (see image). I'm not going to pursue it but I'll hang onto the script in case we upgrade.

Thanks all - Adriano, here's your beer. Next time I'm in Aussieland I'll get you a 6-pack of VB.

Adriano

Quote from: gnubler on March 19, 2009, 10:17:05 AMAdriano (and others) - thank you. I think the save as EPS method is going to work. While I'm not able to size down the page to fit on 8.5x11 I am getting small file sizes. This is going to save me from a monotonous routine every week.

I tried the script. I had to rename it to .js for it to work in CS1. When I tried to run it, I got an error (see image). I'm not going to pursue it but I'll hang onto the script in case we upgrade.

Thanks all - Adriano, here's your beer. Next time I'm in Aussieland I'll get you a 6-pack of VB.

It has been a pleasure
but if you don't mind I rather have a Bud instead of VB

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Still not drinking. Never been better

Laurens

Check out the MadeToPrint plug-in - it costs more than a free script but it can also do a lot more and maybe automate a few extra bits.
Having fun writing about prepress & printing for my Prepressure site