acrobatdotcom update

Started by frailer, November 23, 2009, 04:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Adobe have just re-vamped the site. Previous was a beta. Looks/feels smoother. Not aware of any conditions having changed; i.e. the 5GB. free unlimited storage etc.
Just seems to be an interface improvement, more or less.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on November 23, 2009, 04:33:49 PMAdobe have just re-vamped the site. Previous was a beta. Looks/feels smoother. Not aware of any conditions having changed; i.e. the 5GB. free unlimited storage etc.
Just seems to be an interface improvement, more or less.

Ummmm.....5gb? free unlimited? Isn't that a contradiction? :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Clarification...unlimited time, unlike some file uploaders. 

Bear with me...we caught Ry Cooder and Nick Lowe at our wunnerful State Theatre venuse last night. Brain a little imprecise.    :embarrassed:   Kinda slidin' around a bit.   :laugh:

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

andyfest

Cooder & Lowe??? That must've been a great concert!
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

tapdn

damn... shut up Frailer!! envious emoticon

I got my Cooder 2 disk anthology anyway...
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

frailer

No point in moving this to 'Music'. Thread's covered anyway. (Just in case someone anally retentive objects).

Yeah, wasn't about to miss it, either. I am convinced they are topping up their survival money after the so-called melt-down. RC made mention of it towards the end...'Well, over in the States, we've lost our farm, [collectively, or his, don't know],...in fact they've given away the whole goddamned store". A reference, I take it. to Bear Stearns et al. getting their 'money back'.
He is one cool human, and yes, a great concert. I came out with a huge grin on my face I couldn't wipe off until I confronted the in-house missing-bleeds-2 levels-down-in-the-grouped-transparency-effect-headers (randomly missing), this morning. That soon fixed that!   :laugh:

Man, what a guitarist...well, we all know that...but live!    :faint: Nick Lowe a loveable, sarcastic Englishman. They have an obvious rapport...played together for a while in John Hiatt's band, late 80s.
Son Joachim a tasteful, understated drummer. It was in a grand 30s era Art Deco(ish) theatre which only just missed the wreckers ball in, I think, the 70s. Just a really good venue.
 Speaking of the 70s, he hasn't been out here since 1974. About the only positive thing to come from this $$ meltdown is that I got to see him.   :grin:

Yeah, but enjoy 'The UFO Has Landed', tap. I certainly do.   :cool:

frailer

Confused...(again).  Seems when I send (Share), files with people, they're required to sign up before downloading. haven't had time to test this yet.
If so, forget anything good I ever said about acrobatdotcom.   :angry:

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

I know you have a habit of answering some very deep and meaningful questions, Joe, but I doubt you'd know the answer to that one...why?    :huh:   :laugh:
Surely if you wanted to do anything other than just send someone a file, they'd have to sign up anyway. Well, d'uh!   :rolleyes:
But to send a file...?    :huh:

I hereby withdraw my imprimatur.  Their shares will plummet overnight as the news ripples through the 'net.    :laugh: