illy align objects

Started by beermonster, October 22, 2009, 03:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 01:12:55 PM
Quote from: youston on October 22, 2009, 01:08:48 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 01:02:40 PMAwww, yes, bad grammar. Youston's Kryptonite. Good thing I get paid to print shit and not write books, eh? And you?

Well, normally I get paid to do things that would leave you curled up in the fetal position crying for your cat.

Today, however, I'm being paid to criticize some poor slob's grammar on the Internet.   :wink:

Sniff... sniff, you smell that? I smell Blood-Sausage. Get back to work before a house comes and lands on you.

Love to ... have any overflow you'd care to offload?

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 01:08:06 PMButchering the English language is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.

Why, because it makes Youston and I momentarily twitch in disgust and smugly chuckle?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: youston on October 22, 2009, 01:16:23 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 22, 2009, 01:02:40 PMAwww, yes, bad grammar. Youston's Kryptonite. Good thing I get paid to print shit and not write books, eh? And you?

Well, normally I get paid to do things that would leave you curled up in the fetal position crying for your cat.

Today, however, I'm being paid to criticize some poor slob's grammar on the Internet.   :wink:

Sniff... sniff, you smell that? I smell Blood-Sausage. Get back to work before a house comes and lands on you.

I have 250 pounds of sausage if you want it. It just takes up space around here.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

youston

Quote from: gnubler on October 22, 2009, 01:17:36 PM
Quote from: youston on October 22, 2009, 01:16:23 PM

I have 250 pounds of sausage if you want it. It just takes up space around here.

Color me interested! Chicken & sausage gumbo ... YUMMM!

gnubler

It's of the chorizo variety with lots of fatty flecks. Still colored interested?

youston

Quote from: gnubler on October 22, 2009, 01:21:07 PMIt's of the chorizo variety with lots of fatty flecks. Still colored interested?

Sure. I can switch to burritos.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Well, the last place I resided, I moved out of because of unsafe living conditions. You may remember it, it's flipped over and enveloping your head.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

somethin's deffo flipped around here
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world