Latest iMacs

Started by frailer, September 25, 2016, 05:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

Aye but on the chill a foul wind blows. I shudder in fear, awaiting what horrors that shall soon befall me. Winter is coming and on it's heels, calendar and christmas card season. Fear them.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Christmas cards... and for me, shopping and Christmas materialism x6 kids and 2 grandkids. Bonus? Damn near killed us. :facepalm: However, I do have a pretty good start on a Santa beard.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

OK! You two are now on 'the list'. You just had to mention the 'C' word! I had hope no one would say it this year and everyone would just forget about it. BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!11
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

It'll be ok Joe! We'll walk you thru it :laugh:

Farabomb

Quote from: Joe on October 03, 2016, 12:40:16 PMOK! You two are now on 'the list'. You just had to mention the 'C' word! I had hope no one would say it this year and everyone would just forget about it. BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!11
I'm with you man. I will probably be closing on my house around xmas time so presents are going to be really, really light this year.

That and the holiday just sucks now. All the spirt has been squeezed out by the PC assholes. We can't say merry christmas as it might offend someone but they are welcome to wish us whatever they celebrate.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Possum

Or shoot missles at us.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

PrepressCrapFixer

macOSX 12.7 Monterey • Prinergy 10 • Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 • Q800 Trendsetter w/ MCU • Epson Sure Color P7000

Possum

Hey, PCF, don't be such a stranger. :hello:
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

born2print

All around me are familiar faces
Worn-out places, worn-out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere