New PitStop 2019 Selection Tool

Started by abc, April 02, 2019, 01:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

Ever had problems selecting the right object to edit in PitStop, or had to jump through hoops to get to it.

PitStop 2019 can help.

https://lnkd.in/dJxZ9T9

Joe

Another 'worth the price of Pitstop' feature.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DCurry

Very cool. I am always impressed with 2 things about Enfocus:

1. I think they might be the most "responsive-to-user-feedback" company in this industry. We, as users, ask for new features or functionality all the time and it very often gets implemented within a relatively short time.

2. abc is always quick to jump in and help us out with solutions and even build actions for us or find out answers directly from the developers. And while I can't see his face, I always feel like he does it with a smile and is a great evangelist for his company.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

DPSprint

Quote from: DCurry on April 02, 2019, 08:24:00 AM
Very cool. I am always impressed with 2 things about Enfocus:

1. I think they might be the most "responsive-to-user-feedback" company in this industry. We, as users, ask for new features or functionality all the time and it very often gets implemented within a relatively short time.

2. abc is always quick to jump in and help us out with solutions and even build actions for us or find out answers directly from the developers. And while I can't see his face, I always feel like he does it with a smile and is a great evangelist for his company.

:laugh: