Preps preview

Started by Farabomb, October 28, 2009, 02:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

I just had a job that didn't want to center. Used the geometry editor and it looks fine but it didn't want to play nice. I used the preview in preps to get it right but for some reason I couldn't figure out what button I had to press to make the adjustment stick. I ended up just writing down the numbers and using the set to option but there has to be a way to use preview and have the changes apply.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

tapdn

Individual pages? Preview the page and make your adjustments in horz and/or vert and then you must click current or selected before closing the dialogue box. That what you mean?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Farabomb

Yup, that guy. I tried using both current and selected and neither of the changes applied. I did have another job that didn't want to center correctly so I may have another issue on my hands. Time to look a little deeper.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

tapdn

Sounds like some bug. What version of Preps? I have made adjustments to individual pages and when I click preview again the page jumps way to the left , ect, but close and re-preview it is in correct position.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

Farabomb

5.3.3. Think I'll be rebooting the system now.  :rolleyes:

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

tapdn

~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

frailer

Failing that, maybe time for .plists and caches.    :undecided:

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Farabomb

I ran out of time to test it last night. Silly server takes forever to come up and it's a crapshoot if araxis decides if it wants to load. If it doesn't bye bye proofing.   :banghead:  I'll check it out after I clear my plate of jobs.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job