New Illustrator Update

Started by Tracy, April 27, 2017, 09:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

The update includes the ability to crop images without a clipping mask!
You still have to for complex masks, but this is very handy!
haven't played around with anything else, also this update didn't cause acro not to be able to edit object

pspdfppdfxhd

I am going to wait on this one.

Illustrator is behaving as badly as Acrobat in my opinion these days....

Farabomb

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on April 27, 2017, 11:36:32 AMI am going to wait on this one.

Illustrator Adobe is behaving as badly as Acrobat Adobe in my opinion these days....

FIFY.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

AaronH

Quote from: Farabomb on April 27, 2017, 11:55:23 AM
Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on April 27, 2017, 11:36:32 AMI am going to wait on this one.

Illustrator Adobe is behaving as badly as Acrobat Adobe in my opinion these days....

FIFY.

:rotf:

Quote from: Tracy on April 27, 2017, 09:17:41 AMThe update includes the ability to crop images without a clipping mask!
You still have to for complex masks, but this is very handy!
haven't played around with anything else, also this update didn't cause acro not to be able to edit object

I saw that too. Kinda cool. I haven't figured out how to edit the cropped image though. I didn't have enough time to fiddle with it yesterday. Is it a permanent crop or can it be adjusted as in InDesign?
Mac & Windows | XMF | Fiery | Oris

Tracy

There is a selection button at the top to crop the image, I don't think you can uncrop
must check this out tho!! good question