Fuji PTE-4300 Platesetter With XMF Workflow

Started by impodave, January 14, 2023, 08:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

impodave

This was taken out of service from a working environment due to quitting business. Complete with all documentation. Includes a Windows 2012 Server station running Fuji XMF Workflow and one Windows station running XMF Client for the Dart. Located in Rolla, Missouri. I will include the G&J processor - functional but needs repairs.  Local pickup only. $7000.00

IMG_1401.JPG
<<<<<< Here's my Grandkids once again -- they're growing up way too fast !!    Fuji XMF V6.8.2 Complete, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Epson 7900/EFI XF V4.0, Fuji Dart 4300E, Komori L528 5 color, Komori L429P 4 color,  Heidelberg PM46 2 color, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xante Impressia and a shop full of finishing stuff ...

Rodi

Hey,
I have a question on this, does it come with the factory equipped small plate option? If so there may be interest.
Gabba Gabba Hey

madbugger

that looks very much like our Agfa Accento II (which is a rebadged Dia Nippon)
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

Possum

Damn, that's a deal. We had one almost just like that with a different workflow. The whole thing cost about ten times that. At least that's what my boss said.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Rodi

Screen makes excellent equipment. I used a great black and white camera (20 x 24) with Pulse Xeon lights, nice to flash customers when they got out of hand :)

Have always loved their stuff. Have a 1030ai drum scanner for retirement project.
Gabba Gabba Hey