Looking for Self Employed Workers

Started by jackdaman80, December 08, 2009, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackdaman80

If you are interested in working your own hours and schedule, and willing to talk to people about our business! I need you! Just go to my website www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jackielmanning to learn more about the business! If you are interested just click on the bottom left on Becoming an associate and register! You pick your plan and go straight to work! I guaranteed you will make some good money!

born2print

Quote from: jackdaman80 on December 08, 2009, 02:33:33 PMIf you are interested in working your own hours and schedule, and willing to talk to people about our business! I need you! Just go to my website www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jackielmanning to learn more about the business! If you are interested just click on the bottom left on Becoming an associate and register! You pick your plan and go straight to work! I guaranteed you will make some good money!
...what about now though?
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

tapdn

Search is over friends... we have found our new  :police:
way to go Born... keep up the good work. :rolleyes:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

WTF is this?

Joe! :angry:

Sell your wares elsewhere gypsy!
Member #285 - Civilian

born2print

Careful people, I hear that Jack is da MAN!  :afro:
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

tapdn

:laugh:

I think Jack has just met tha Man!
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

Skryber

MLM scam on a prepress forum? Have you no boundaries, sir?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

tapdn

~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

tapdn

t'was a joke skryb... I know and I think our resident evil DCS already got the message across to "daman".
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

David

an I was gonna sign up, cause it was gar-un-teed...

now I'll have to get a job a Target or Walmart...

damn

Quote from: jackisdamandotcomjust click on the bottom left on Becoming an ass
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

I got a job at Target, too. I am working for free hot pretzels and Slurpees.
Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

DigitalCrapShoveler

I figured you'd warm back up to me, now that the rodent is gone. I welcome your portly embrace! :kiss:
Member #285 - Civilian

Bugs

Prinergy 7
Bunch of Macs
Some PCs
Advanced PH8 systems
Epsons
Among other Prepress Crap