PitStop 2020 coming in April!

Started by abc, March 03, 2020, 02:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

Slappy

A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

Slappy

Will the update work on the single-use licenses that were distributed for Working from Home versions? And follow-up: Are there any plans to extend those versions as there's no end in sight to this funfest?

p.s. Excellent webinar the other day! I know you were rushed, but you really packed in most of the new features well & even snuck in that crazy image recognition business. Kudos!!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

Good point, I actually have a feeling they might be 2020 licenses already.
We started shipping them when the grace period started in March.
If you look in the about panel it should tell you the license version.

Slappy

Nah, just 2019 Update 1.

abc

They are going to extend the 'at home' licenses.
should be an email tomorrow about it.

Tracy

Slappy

Already loving being able to save swatches but...

Feature request: Be able to name them? Or even better, make Libraries that could be loaded per client! Oooooooh, aaaaaaah!

abc

We did think that would be the next request.

How do you see it, save a Swatch with a name, and then an 'open' button?

So essentially add a save and open option.

Slappy

Maybe a dropdown like under the "Apply to all Pages" options when setting page boxes for "Save Swatch Library" or "Load Swatch Library" possibly?

Even a color designation on hover would be great, I saved a really dark PMS blue for a client and honestly couldn't tell it from black on screen when selecting it from that swatch panel.

abc

If you hover over a tooltip should give you the color breakdown, but you might have to be a bit patient.

Tracy

Missed the webinar today, was it about pitstop 2020?

abc

Yep. I got a bit carried away though.
I hoped to cover a bit more than I did. I'm going to send out the recording tomorrow to all who registered.
Apparently the software doesn't do it for us as it's an ongoing session.

If anyone on here attended I hope it was interesting?

I think I saw a couple of familiar names.   ;D

Joe

It was a good webinar. I was trying to watch and listen while working but I heard a lot more than I could see as somehow were are very busy during this COVID-19 thing.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.