Multi-Page PDF Locks up InDy

Started by Slappy, October 14, 2019, 11:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Been having a LOT of problems with this today, it just hangs up the App indefinitely with small PDFs. It happened with a few different client PDFs so I don't think it's an incoming file problem.

Using the latest InDesign version, I think the script is up to date, it's the "00)MultiPageImporter2.5JJB.jsx" but it's from like 2011.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Slappy

Ok, there IS a newer version of the Script fwiw:

https://github.com/mike-edel/ID-MultiPageImporter/releases

I grabbed the 1st Source Code Zip and it seems to be working better, at least inDesign didn't crash on the same PDF as before, sooooo - I guess it's better?
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Tracy

Asked and Answered!

Hi Slappy!!
Need any more MEAD?  :laugh:
I always think of you when I pass the Mead sign :laugh:

Slappy

Heh, I'm all stocked up on Mead for the season! Maybe I can find a fancy mixed drink to make with the stuff I've got already.

DigiCorn

Thanks for posting the link. New shop, new 'puter and I forgot I didn't have that script over here.

Tracy, how come you NEVER ask me if I want mead?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Tracy

:laugh: It's a joke
Someone thought Slappy was a Mead collector so he got lots of mead
They sell mead by my work and I had no clue what it was

EVERYBODY DIGI WANTS MEAD!! :laugh: