App Store Badge in Vector

Started by Slappy, October 23, 2015, 11:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Not sure why this is so hard to find, but does anybody have a REAL vector version of the App Store Badge like attached? All I can find are PSD versions, even though they claim to be "100% Vector!!!"

Bonus points for the Google Play one too.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

AppStore vector for both web and print. Doesn't seem to have the gradient in it though.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Right, needs to match exactly as I'm trying to swap out a client's PSD, but will most likely say "screw it" in the end.  :hello:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DCurry

I think I've got both (99% sure), but you'll have to wait til Monday.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Slappy

Meh, plated those jobs the last thing Friday, I guess the PSD files will have to do! Link 'em though, I'll add to my collection of Ass Saving Logos.

StudioMonkey

Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

DCurry

Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

StudioMonkey

And of course Google just changed their logos including Google Play;  New Vector version here;-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fyalrp6s1crd5ku/Google%20Play%20Logo.eps?dl=0
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Slappy

Yeah, as going to mention that but again - meh.