Experienced Prepress for first shift in Batavia, IL

Started by seratne, June 21, 2012, 08:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seratne

We are a fast paced printing company based in Batavia, IL looking for a first shift prepress operator. Duties will include preflight, proofing, impositioning and plating of offset and digital jobs.

Qualifications:
Must have prior prepress experience
Must have working knowledge of CS suite including Acrobat/Pitstop and Quark
Must have working knowledge of Preps imposition software
Must be able to troubleshoot files and make print ready
Experience with Agfa ApogeeX workflow or FusionPro Desktop are pluses

This is not a design position. Although you may be assigned the occasional design job.

Please email resumes to jobs12 "at" igprint "dot" com

t-pat

my former co-worker lives in Aurora, right down the street. I'll pass this along to him.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Stiv

In current traffic: 4 hours 42 mins.

I may apply anyway.

Skryber

I went to Batavia to buy a bird on Christmas morning with my dad. Nice town.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

t-pat

I used to manage a shop out there. I hated that commute. 1 hour + each way. Hated the job too but that's a story for another day, or maybe never.

Dude that just got canned from here lives maybe 15 minutes away though so would be perfect.

Apparently the utilities are really cheap in Batavia because of Fermilab and how much electricity they consume.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

gnubler

Quote from: Skryber on June 21, 2012, 11:09:04 AMI went to Batavia to buy a bird on Christmas morning with my dad. Nice town.

LOL. That's a Corn-style post right there.  :laugh:

Does the position allow telecommuting from the middle of a New Mexico desert?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david